Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Club, NORTHEAST Offroaders

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by milspecjimmy, Jan 25, 2003.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

any objection to "Northeast Offroaders"? i like the name, and i also did a search, and found no other clubs by that name. who's up for it? i am thinking about having decals made up, and maybe t-shirts. ill sell these at cost, and for now that will be optional. i want the club to be free or as cheap as possible for members. all i care about is having any cost(if there is any) covered. My goal is to have a club that is full of friends, new and old, and also represent any rights and or privelages we have as off highway drivers. I am NOT a political activist, and do not want to be known as one. i will stand up for my rights however. I also want to find wheeling spots, and have club events, such as trail ride days, car shows and cruises. maybe group discounts on parts and event entry fees.
    ANY ONE WITH ME????

2. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">I'm In

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Great name. I would also like to be a part of this club. Blazer is not quite ready but will be by end of February.
    /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

YOUought to get in touch with Iron In The Pines.Ithink most of them live around N J.Wheeled with them in Tellico several years now.Great bunch of people for northerners{PLEASE JUST KIDDING}.They could prob help you get started.Tell them ZONKER sent you.They should remember me.I've met folks from all over country and proud to know all them. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gifer in TENN

5. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

sounds good.let us know what you come up with.

6. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

right on dude /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif stickers and shirts sound good to. here's to many happy trips with the Northeast offroaders /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

count me in!! I have a cousin that makes decals, so if you need a source, I give you his email.

8. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

ok fellas i sent jeff an email with the site i created, when he gives me the thumbs up i will post the link.

9. milspecjimmy

i have a guy that does all the ones for me already, ill be working with him on thursday to make a logo. once i get that ill have him email it to me and ill send it to yunit and have it on the new site

10. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Ok, the site is ready, everyone feel free to join the site. If everything goes well, I will hopefully build a true North East Offroaders site, but for now this will do. I will create managers as time goes on. The site has a lot of cool features that everyone can utilize. I will be upgrading the storage space tonight so people can upload some images of there junk /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Here is the link.
    North East Offroaders

11. milspecjimmy

Ok update for every one, i just went to my sign guy, and he is going to make a few templates for me to look at, then ill go down and pic one. after that ill have a digital image of it also to take to the printers for the t-shirts. and i can also send it to yunit to put on the site.