Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new colors

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by BranndonC, Aug 21, 2003.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

is there still an option for the old color scheme? i never liked the websites with black backgrounds. I liked the smooth look with the blue. Anyway just checking. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i think its ok until you get down to the level of the actual posts like where you're reading this now, it squishes it too much.. too busy here...

3. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i think its ok until you get down to the level of the actual posts like where you're reading this now, it squishes it too much.. too busy here...

[/ QUOTE ]

yep /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It wouldn't be bad if it was interesting stuff, buts it like PTA links and GIVE us money charity ads and such. Maybe squesh them down to 50-60pixel at the sides might be better (looks about 120pixels now).

Still makes post small and I have my monitor set at 1024x768, I would hate to see a 800x600 std resolution setup.