Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Dana 60 Hi-Steer / Crossover Arms, Special Price

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by jkwoffroad, Feb 21, 2006.

1. jkwoffroad

jkwoffroad Registered Member

Buy now to the end of the month and I'll cover the shipping on the Hi-Steer and Crossover arms.

$220 for the Hi-steer arms

$115 for the Crossover arm

I've made a few enhancements to my Hi-Steer and Crossover arms. Here's the details:

1) Added the fifth mounting hole for the heavy duty Dedenbear knuckles. Same tapered seat for use with stock mounting studs and nuts.

2) Crossover arm now has the second hole for the tierod so you don't have to buy two arms to add hi-steer later. You can also use the second hole to quicken the steering.

3) OK, you're wondering why the second hole in the driver side hi-steer arm. Well normally the inside hole would be used for the tierod but I have some customers who build custom axles using the high clearance Rock Crusher center section. On these axles the differential cover protrudes out further in the area of the tierod causing a clearance issue. The tierod has to be mounted in the outer holes and the draglink on the inner hole on these axles.

The arms are tapered for the heavy duty GM tieroe ends. Integral welded kingpin cap with grease fitting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Do you make double-ended arms?

3. jkwoffroad

jkwoffroad Registered Member

No, sorry, not at this time.