Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New digi cam

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by txfiremank5, Mar 26, 2005.

1. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

I finally got a new digi cam.. :woot: We have needed one for so long, but just never have gotten around to getting one. This year the wife and I chose to get one as our 13 year anniv. to eachother. We got a really good deal on a Sony cybershot p100 (5.1 mega pix) w/ an extra 128m memory stick, so we took it.

Now when I want to share a photo.. it won't look like bigfoot wiped his butt with it first... unless I'm in the pic, but that goes without saying.. :D :crazy:

Now I just need to get some stuff done on the K5 to share... :blush:

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

hey heary and the hendersons!!!

4. txfiremank5

Man, I tried this thing out today.. pretty nice. I think it has too many features though. It will be a miracle if I figure them all out. :confused:

It does take some nice pics though. I love new toys... :grin:

5. dontoe

Examples please!!! :whistle:

6. txfiremank5

I'll try ... but these suckers are sort of big... :crazy: I've been lazy and just resize everything on my daughters puter, in the past .. but now for some reason my floppy does not want to work. So, I'll see if it will post at the size it is. I need to get a good program that resizes pics etc. :blush:

hmmm... I only took a couple while I was messing with it.. how's about a DD pic ... :D I think I'll try putting it in the gallery, otherwise I don't think it will post here. I think I only took this pic on the 1 meg setting, so it will likely be the best bet.

still waiting for it to upload... pinche dial-up ... I wish the cable company came out this far.

Good grief .... :crazy: still waitin'

If a bunch of letters that don't make any sense, show up... that's where I fell asleep on the keyboard.

Nope, it won't even take it in the gallery ... :blush: sorry

I'll have to take some on that VGA setting (or whatever it is)

7. dontoe

VGA is good for the internet.........640X480 size. I resize mine down to that when I post 'em.

You should be able to right click the photo and resize it on your comp. I can but I got a few free extras from the MS website and that might have been one........not sure. Look it up for ya when I have more time.

8. txfiremank5

Well, I took the vga email quality... sort of defeats the purpose of showing how well the cam works. But, then again, the other digi cam didn't take that good of pics (as the VGA) and it only had one setting.. :blush: :grin:

Heres a VGA that I took of my little one, beofre we tooled off down the road in the go cart today. I think she might have a little "let's get this over with and get on the road" look... but maybe not. :D

What do you think .. beef up the frame .. front axle... better suspension.. big motor.. T case... LOL

uuh 007 (2).jpg

9. dontoe

Great shot......framed well ............lighting good........intresting subject..........just not interested in having her photo taken.:grin: :grin: :grin:

10. txfiremank5

I actually had to crop it a little cause it was still a little big (over 100 KB), so when I cropped it, I also drop it down the medium quality.

I think she just wanted to get some dust flying.. if either of my girls grow up to be "wheelers" it will be her without doubt. We call her "bruiser" around the house.. she's a little hard azz .. :crazy: :D

11. dontoe

She's a real sweetheart!!!