Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Donuts! :)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Grim-Reaper, Mar 25, 2002.

1. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Well Just got my 35's on! Check it out! http://coloradok5.com/gallery/album95
    Need to get a better picture in the day light. Only drove it around the block but WOW it rides great! 9yr old is bgging me to drive her to school LOL She can't even get in the pig without help! LOL.

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Me like! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif And isn't great when kids think your ride looks awesome... my friends kids always want me to take them to school! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Looking good.But I think you should have went with a taller tire.Maybe a 37 or even a 38.Just too much empty wheel wells.Just my thought.Brady

4. Grim-Reaper

Still on 1/2 ton sticks. The wheel wells look big because that truck was a rust bucket. There is 5 inches that was rust through at the top of the rear wheel opening that was cut out. the front lost 3. Even with the front axle moved forward I proably have a scrub problem. Will see for sure when I get it on a ramp this week.
    The 32's lasted me almost 5 years. I'll be riding on these for probably just as long.
    Just checked the before mesurements...I gained just under 4 inches at the transfer case skid /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Under the rear diff I have as much clearence as a 14 bolt on 38's.

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/icons/smile.gif sure is looking good /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Looking good!
    A little extra cutting never hurt.
    Looks like a for sure hit on those fenders to me.

7. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Looks good Grim. A sawzall will fix any scrub problems. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I should be getting into round 2 of my build up in April.

8. Grim-Reaper

Well where I was scrubbing on the 32's it would mean cutting a hole though the floor if the Zero rates offest to the front don't fix the problem and the one inch body lift.
    MAN it's big!!!!!!!! It's 7 feet tall! I can stand on my tip toes and look over the lady's 79 and the Bed rail on the 75 is only a few inches below my chin. I can look out my passenger window and see the semi driver withou ducking down now LOL.

9. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Nice new shoes Grim! when are you gonna get us some "dancing" pics of them??/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

10. Grim-Reaper

I hope in the next couple of weeks. Have a ride scheduled for sure mid April but hope to get a quick run in before then.

11. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Bout time man! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Lookin' sweet!
    Boss