Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Englader's- can I get some help please! and PA too!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MudNurI, Jul 16, 2002.

1. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

New Englader\'s- can I get some help please! and PA too!

As some of you know we're searching for another Suburban. I'm willing to drive VT, NH, MA, CT, ME etc... to get it. my list of requirements is not to long!

NO BARN DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    94-99
    NO MAROON
    Has to have REAR AIR AND HEAT

that's IT for my list.

really what I'm looking for is if you guys happen to drive by a dealership, either a "real" one, or a used car lot, and they have a suburban you happen to see, and notice that it doesn't have barn doors, if you can either PM me or post here, WHERE and what the name of the place is, I can do the rest. We only have Auto-Hunter up here, but I'm thinking maybe this weekend of heading down to MA to pick up the autotrader...they usually have one specially for trucks.

price does not matter, and since you guys are almost "local",, a finder's fee can be paid in either Beer, or Soda- LOL Your choice!

thanks guys!
    Brandy

Almost forgot- since were going to Paragon August 9th- if you guys in PA see any, let me know, nothing like going on vacation, and driving home a new to me truck!

2. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Re: New Englader\'s- can I get some help please! and PA too!

Brandy,
    Our local auto locato just put out the new edition tody. I'll pick one up tomorrow and see what they might have in there.

3. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

That'd be great Donna! If you can pick one up for me, I'll give ya some $$ when I get down there for Paragon. That way I'd have this edition, and the August 10th- (or so) one to check with. I know up here, most dealerships run 10 cars 1 week, 10 cars the next etc... so they don't readvertise the same rig that often, even if they still have it.

thanks!!!!!!
    Brandy

4. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I'll keep my eyes/ears open.
    I am going to connecticut today to look at a Blazer for noangel so I will check around there, and next Friday we are heading to N.Y. (Albany area) and will check around there too. I'm sure we'll be able to find a couple, it will just be a question of how well they were maintained. I let you know if we find any.
    Chris

P.S. Do you have the "Wheeler Dealer" mag up there? If not I'll buy one here and take a look (I think it covers a good chunk of N.E.).

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

The only mag's that we have are- Autohunter- and The Want Ad's Digest.

no other's come up here.

Newyorkin is sending me one from Long Island area, and Donna is checking in the PA one....hopefully I can find something somewhere!

thanks again guys!
    Brandy

6. Leadfoot

From the Wheeler Dealer "Rock Valley auto in Westfield, MA on Rt 202 (413) 538-7441. 1994 Chevy Suburban, 4x4, 9 passenger, front/rear air, the works, nice truck, only 104K, don't miss it, only $10,495" The picture looks to be a dark blue and I cannot see what type of rear doors it has.

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Brandy,
    Send me a PM with your home address in it and I will get it in the mail. I'm not worried about the $. Wayne usually buys these things every week. Heck if I had a $1 for every one I have ever thrown away or ripped apart over the years, I could have bought a truck by now. LOL!!! I will get the new one Tuesday and send ya that one. They usually don't change much from week to week till the vehicle sells.

8. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Leadfoot- are you the one that sent me the email? LOL I didn't have a clue who it was, without the CK5 username!

I'm going to call them and see what type of door's it has! THANKS!

Donna- I'll pm you with it when I get back from doctors- running late already!

thanks guys
    Brandy

9. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I could have gotten you a killer deal on a 3/4 ton Burb a few weeks ago. It was everything you wanted except it had barn doors. Believe me for the price I think you would have loved barn doors.

10. Leadfoot

Whoops, sorry I should have warned you /forums/images/icons/blush.gif