Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New England meet

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by milspecjimmy, Dec 15, 2002.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

Well we had our first meet of CK5 members yesterday, and i must say we will be having a lot more when the weather gets better. The members that showed up were awesome people, and we had a great time. Members who showed up were NoAngle, Leadfoot, Fright89, Pilgram, 84K5BD, and me(MilSpecJimmy). thanks to every one for showing up, and i cant wait to go trail riding this spring.
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Glad to hear it went well. Ya'll need to come down to Pa and play at Paragon Adventure Park with us. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. pilgrim

pilgrim 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

yeah yesterday was a good time , definetly need to get together to do some wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

Thanks milspecjimmy for stepping up and calling this meeting. Glad you guys made it home ok. know a couple of you were headed over the mountains, kancamagus highway. Not to icy I hope.

It was very cool to meet you all and your rigs. Wish I had gotten there sooner but im shure I will see you soon.

Watch out for the moose up there in Maine and I will try to keep my blazer out of the cranberry bogs doing the power lines down to cape cod

Hey Leadfoot im looking forward to seeing you blow something up at your next pull so let us know when and where.

Maybe one day after being stuck in traffic for hours only knowing that I still have to go all the way down RT18 to get home I will totally flip out and loose my mind, by a big black sub, rip out the back seats, build a tool box in the floor where the set was, put in crossover steering, York compressor, and move to NH. I will let you know Pilgrim, could be any day now.

6. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Yeah, Michelle and I had a great time too. It was great meeting all of you and looking forward to doing it again. All your rigs were sweet (We had the stockest vehicle by far with Noangel's 88), and I still am drooling over Bob's K5 on 1 tons running the 455 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.
    Michelle is going to get the pictures developed at Wally World so I/We will be posting pics soon.

Again it was great to meet all of you (and your significant others, friends, family), and looking forward to meeting you again.

Fright: We just had a meeting last night to elect officers for 2003 and should have a schedule finalized by March 03 (after we hear back from all the fairgrounds). I am also designing a website for our club and it should be up and running Jan/Feb and will post a link with info/pics.

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Thanks for getting us together! Turned out to be a very cool bunch! Any other New Englanders out there, try to hook up with us next time! It turned out to be well worth it and we had a great time! Can't wait to see the pics. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif