Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Englanders, Tuff Country Sale

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BBlazerSK5, Sep 16, 2003.

1. BBlazerSK5

BBlazerSK5 Registered Member

Well this is my dilema, Here in New England it is just about imposible to find a cheap 4x4 shop and even worse when it comes to shipping from out west. In my search for some Tuff Country springs the lowest price i could find was right around $420 from Suspension Connection. Well considering that i have spent around $1600 already i really didn't paying so much. I contacted Tuff Country and asked them what it takes to become a dealer and it is very simple...all you need is a business/tax number (which i have since i own my own business) and your first purchase must be over $1500. Now i come to my problem, all i need is a 3" set of rear springs, but that doesn't meet the quota. HERE IS YOUR DEAL, i need to get any wheelers from Pennsylvania to Maine to make up the rest of the order. I have no clue how the pricing and shiping will be worked out, but what i am more than willing to do is to take orders on any Tuff Country products as long as i am given the product numbers(from there site) and a number to reach you at to confirm. ALL THAT YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR IS THE TRUE WHOLESALE COST PLUS SHIPPING, I can not guarentee that i will become a dealer, but if i get enough legitimate inquiries only the first people to full-fill the $1500 minimum will get these prices, after that it is regular prices. But if you are interested E-Mail me at BBLazerSK5@aol.com, with what you wish to order and a number to reach you at. Also, if a true member could copy this into other forums that would be appreciated. By the way they would be shiped from Utah (i believe) to me in Cheshire, CT then to you.

2. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Sent you an email (from Oregon), but sent you an email anyways.
    -Andrew /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

To bad i don't live in the north east, otherwise i would interested. No need to post anywhere else, members all look at this forum.

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I'd be willing to buy a set of front springs from you at cost. 6 inchers perferably.

5. BBlazerSK5

As soon as i get enough post and some more people interested i am going to call up and see how shipping is handled. But i am willing to ship it out west, i would think that it is cheaper than paying regular price + whatever the shiping would be. By the way, i can do credit cards or pay pal.

6. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Not to hijack your post but thats not a bad deal to become a dealer for $1500... I check quite a few companies and they want at least a $10K first order!!!

7. slimlynn1

slimlynn1 1/2 ton status

Where are you going to school? I live in Hamden, CT.

8. BBlazerSK5

I am in Cheshire....The K5 isn't going yet, it is in the building stage...more like restoration considering the rust i am fixing...If you have a truck, would love to go wheeling any time, slim.

9. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Might be interested in a set of front springs (4" lift) Will check...