Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new exhaust

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Dec 8, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i just got all new duel exhaust put on my blazer this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif got headers put on all new pipe from the headers all the way back ran the way i wanted. i wanted them ran behind the shackle hangers so it wont interfere with my shackle flip when i do it. all the pipes are ran tucked up above the frame so they don't get caught up on anything when out wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif the mufflers are what they call blanks and look almost identical to this [​IMG] so i now have all new exhaust from the motor all the way back /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and it sounds awesome /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i got a special deal and got it all done for $350 /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif not bad for headers installed and all new pipe and mufflers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif the mufflers have a lifetime warranty on them as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif the shop that did all this is Mike's discount muffler's on 82nd and duke there addy is 6441 S.E. 82nd portland oregon 97266 phone number is (503)775-2499 he said for any of us he will meet or beat any other shop's price /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif he is the one who donated the duel exhaust system for the beach blast that Brian wydell won. also Jeff muddytazz had new duel exhaust put on by him on saturday and it sounds sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif just mention that i sent you and he will take good care of you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Perfect timing for this post Shannon. I've needed to rework the Burb exhaust since Shane and I put the lift on (it hits the crossover pipe when it gets flexed up) so I'll give him a try.

Do you have cats on your truck???

PS - what are those mufflers like? Glasspacks? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. mudhog

no i don't have any cats on mine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and yes they are kinda like glasspacks but way better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

No cats? How?

6. mudhog

my blazer didn't come factory with cats so i don't need to run them /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif also let me know when you are going to go down there and ill call him and let him know you are coming i want him to know everyone is through me so i can work us a club discount /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

sweet deal /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. Ill keep them in mind.

8. mudhog

Mike is a really cool guy and will work with you and run it any way you want it done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i love how mine is now up above the frame so it wont catch on rocks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

some of my exhaust hangs down below the frame and I would like to get that fixed. I probly wont mess with it till this summer but when I do Ill give him a call.

10. mudhog

it would be no problem they will work with you and run it any way you want /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif