Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Faces

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Cusm, Apr 19, 2001.

1. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

As one of the original members of this board, back in the good ol' days when a post would get deleted if x amount of posts were on the forum, it is so good to see a bunch of new, helpful, AND extremely cool/polite members. Several of us saw a bunch of fighting and flaming going on a few months back. But now we have returned to looking like CK5 that got me addicted in the first palce.
    There are so many GREAT members already and this new infusion of more GREAT members is awesome.
    Sorry for this post, but I really wanted to say thanks to all new, and of course the older, members to this great board.

[​IMG]

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

hey, ya know we're all addicted to this good board... lol

No really, I've been on the internet for about 6 years, but never got addicted to the boards because they alway had some jerks on it...

I love this site! [​IMG]

<font color=blue> Jeff </font color=blue>

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. slider79blazer

slider79blazer 1/2 ton status

I joined in about a month ago and everyone is very helpfull. I'm glad i can get help and sometimes help others as well. Thanks for the hospitality.

whats a 4 letter word for farm wagon? (ford) [​IMG]

4. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

I've been around for about 3 months as a member, but have checked it out for probably a year or so. I love it... lots of fun. I only wish more members lived near by... would be great to go to a cok5 weekend... may have to make a road trip to the next midwest one. I think solo is one of the new addicts... LOL. Not positive, but think quiet a few of us like mudd'n, wayne and donna, k30, cagal, etc came on here about the same time. We are all addicts LOL [​IMG].

[​IMG]
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I've been on the internet since before it became "cool" and easy to use. This place and ORC are both great, all the help and friendly people. I've never before gotten so hung up on a site so, I guess this is my first “internet addiction”. It drives me nuts when the site is down or when I’m out of town and can’t stay connected. [​IMG]

Bad Dog

85 K30 CUCV, 350 TBI, TH400, NP205, D60/C14, 4.56 Locked
    Soon: 4" lift, 40" tires, massive cutting, shorter wb and rear overhang.

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Cusm,you gonna bring some old skool knowledge back onto this board?? Welcome back!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda</A>

7. solowookie

hey, I don't believe you think I'm addicted... I'm offened... [​IMG] lol...

I actually want to get into mudding a lot more, but I gotta setup my outfit a LOT different before that happens... Give it time though! [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah I'm an addict I need some professional help! I actually do cuz at the rate I am going now I will spend all money on my beast. Not that I don't love it but food and a home are good things to have and you need $$ for those things! [​IMG]

"Suck Fumes Ford Boy"
    "I love my country, I fear my government"
    "What if the hokey pokey is what it's all about?"

9. HispanicPanic

HispanicPanic 1/2 ton status

yea i even went to Colorado just for the Y2K5 run all the way from El Paso TX ive been a member for about 2 years but never really stuck to a name i really liked till now

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://jimjim.coloradok5.com>http://jimjim.coloradok5.com</A> Not all Hispanics drive lowriders

10. freeforever

freeforever 1/2 ton status

This is the cleanest forum ive ever seen, and also if there is a jerk or ahole there driven off by the good guys....kinda like a big family that never gets to see each other! and ive learned SOOO mutch, and now all I spend my money on is my dam beast and I love doin it!

"Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me"
    ---------------
    "A closed mouth gathers no foot."

11. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

I think im one of those new faces..... so thank you... at least i hope im a "good guy" I have been on several other boards too, and this one does seen different GO TEAM !

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://tori89k5.coloradok5.com>http://tori89k5.coloradok5.com</A>

Bone stock '89 K5..... except for my "Colorado K5.com" sticker. This site rocks!!
    check me..... www.tori89k5.coloradok5.com

12. CaptCrunch

Hey CCG-You're suppost be our mental help I thought LOL [​IMG] Now you're just as bad as the rest of us [​IMG]! Hey I usually tell my gf's that I'm a racer and if they get attached it will be a racer Familiy... we might not have any food on the dinner table, but I'll have the hottest new cylinder heads one the drag car[​IMG][​IMG]... Who needs food anyways... Half the people in America are on some kinda diet... forget Jenny Craig... join CoK5 [​IMG]... LOL

[​IMG]

13. CaptCrunch

Re: New Faces/Addicted hahaa

Solo... You're addicted... just face it LOL. Welcome to the Club [​IMG]. The only question now is how far you will go LOL. We got you talk'n axle swap... soon you'll be scouting for D60, 454 Big Block, and 44's haha.

OK I'll addmit it ... My name is Mike and I'm a Blazer/Cok5 alholic [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Just a hint, Geocities is not letting you link to pics anymore so your sig pic and sidebar pic are ocming up as the box with a red X.

Just thought I would let ya know...

I dont understand why every once in a while we get those people on here that seem to want to do nothing but argue and fight.. Cant we all just get along? :)

No site needs Buttmans!!!!!

Mike - <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>[​IMG]

15. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Oh no...it's offical I am an addict for sure. I'm planning on doing an axle swap! Oh well I didn't like paying for heat anyhow, too dang expensive out here to begin with!

You know those redneck jokes..."You might be a redneck if..." I think we need to have "You know you're addicted to your rig when...." Like "You know you're addicted when you cut yourself and motor oil comes out instead of blood...." [​IMG]

"Suck Fumes Ford Boy"
    "I love my country, I fear my government"
    "What if the hokey pokey is what it's all about?"

16. solowookie

hey, if everybody is REALLY nice I have a server here that I can setup a username and password...

I let everybody post pic's here and then link them... I have high speed internet access...

If interested let me know..

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. solowookie

hey now, if my wife every saw that post you just put up it would be grounds for DIVORCE!!! lol[​IMG]

If she even knew what upgrades I could do she'd be scared... REALLY REALLY scared... [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Maybe you could set something up with Steve and have an official CK5 pic host?

Mike - <A target="_blank" HREF=http://emmett.coloradok5.com>http://emmett.coloradok5.com</A>[​IMG]

19. 4xmac

4xmac Registered Member

While I"am probually one of the older members on this fourm, I have always appreciated the politeness of everyone has shown towards others and myself. While I have been a member here for awhille, I don"t often post questions or replys, I do enjoy and value and also have learned a great deal from everyone. I do visit other forms from time to time and hands down coloradok5 and It"s members are the best. Thanks again for everyones thoughtfullness.

MAC

20. solowookie

thats too much work... have to link usernames and passwords etc... lol

I'd like to say I don't have that much time... [​IMG] then I wouldn't be able to spend so much time surfing the cok5 site. [​IMG]

We probably could if he was interested, but it's not a big deal either way... he's using SQL server for his forum hosting... wouldn't be to hard for the database admin to add another field to hold pictures as well...

[​IMG][​IMG]