Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new family member

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bhintz, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

he's a pure golden, got him in the last week of aug., weights about 45lbs now and is 16weeks old, I have him as of now retrieving objects from the lake behind my house hopefully he'll be ready come duck season but I doubt it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And this is really how hesleeps he'll go the whole night like this
    [​IMG]
    and him now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

cute dog....and cute pillows /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    cute dog....and cute pillows /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    thanks the pillow match my pj's /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif all those pics were at my girlfriends house

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

aww that dog is awesome! Congrats! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I call all the cool breeds "truck dogs" . Very cool doggie man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

right on man i miss my dog alot i only get to see her on the weekends /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thats a cute boy, whats his name? about this time last year, we were going throught the same thing. heres some pics
    http://www.branndoncoelho.com/dog/index.htm i dont want to take steam from your post, so i'll put a link to the pics. His name is tobey, and my father in law has 2 of his brothers so we have 3 all together. BEST breed in the world /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif if you have any training questions, let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

his name is hudson, and BrandonC thats one good looking dog is he a golden or a yellow lab??? and any idea how big hes going to be? and you training him for hunting or anything?

9. djsblaze

djsblaze 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the Goldie Club. Good looking dog. I have a 13 year old at home. They are great dogs that sleep alot and play alot too. Quick tip, once he gets over 4 or 5 years old, start having "geriatric profiles" done. It only sounds expensive. Just another set of blood tests that looks at vital organ function. Goldies are particularly prone to thyroid problems. My vet has a 10 year old goldie that looks way older than my 13 year old. He has thyroid issues.

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i love the way puppies sleep, great looking dog. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif