Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New forum

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Z3PR, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

"Gloves Off" Instead of locking or deleting a thread , how about moving it to a new forum where anything go's ?? Be as rude, crude, and downright nasty as ya wanta be. No mods, but a warning before ya enter. What ya think ??

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I think that would get a lot of enemies on here /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

No offense, but it's childish

Every argument I've been in with any DECENT person on CK5 has been resolved amiabaly (sp?)

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I think that would get a lot of enemies on here /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i think the same thing. all i see a forum like that doing is making people mad at each other and it spilling into the other forums

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "Gloves Off" Instead of locking or deleting a thread , how about moving it to a new forum where anything go's ?? Be as rude, crude, and downright nasty as ya wanta be. No mods, but a warning before ya enter. What ya think ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Already have that on PBB. Been a regular flamefest runneth over in the tech forums today. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, I can see that. I was thinking it might be fun too blow off steam. I guess some things would get carried over into other forums. Thanks for your input.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Yeah, I don't think it would be cool because I would have to go here and come up with something like this:

[ QUOTE ]
    You cross-dressing, gender-confused waste of genitalia. I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. I bet you put pubic hairs between your teeth just to make it look like you get laid? The last time I saw something as fugly as you, I was cleaning up after my dog. I've seen better looking road kill. You're the typical left-wing, know-nothing, good-for-nothing, bleeding heart bungling bum who thinks the world owes you a living for doing nothing but farting into the ozone layer. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. You're so short, you'd have to get a running start to get up on a toilet. You could sit on a piece of toilet paper and dangle your feet. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling [censored]. You couldn't get a job cleaning [censored] off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. You couldn't look like a bigger ass in that outfit if you were attached to the backside of Oprah. Do yourself and everyone else a favor: jump into a raging forest fire.

[/ QUOTE ]