Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New gm frame brackets , located in Oregon .

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Sep 11, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I thought I would try to sell these locally first but not having much luck . I bought these 2+ years ago for $75 + $75 for shipping :eek1: ( the box was heavy ) . I want to sell all of these together . I will not seperate them . You want them , you buy them all . new Price is $ 75 cash for the brackets and buyer pays the shipping if needed . I was going to use these on my crewcab but I sold it recently . These are New factory GM 4x4 frame brackets for 73-87 gm 1/2-3/4 ton trucks & suburbans and blazers . The gm stickers are still attatched to most of the brackets . There are 21 brackets total .
    2 rear bumpstop brackets .
    2 rear shackle hanger brackets .
    2 rear spring hanger brackets (these are the truck brackets that are taller)
    1 front body mount bracket .
    2 middle or rear body mount brackets .
    2 front shackle mount brackets ( cast ) .
    2 upper shock mounts ( left & right side ) .
    2 front spring hanger brackets.
    2 front core support brackets and the brace brackets that attatches to the front spring hangers .
    2 front bumpstop brackets .
    2 misc frame brackets that didn't look like anything on my 77 burb but maybe the go on a later year of chevy :confused: .

We all know how cheap the aftermarket brackets are and how much they cost . This is a deal for factory Gm frame brackets . First with the $ 75 cash gets them . I could ship them but it would be a pretty heavy box or 2 and it won't be cheap ( $75-100 depending on where you live ). Thank's for looking :D .

2. chopped&bobbed77burb

still have them ! btt .

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

hey Bruce, if you can wait til the 7th I'll give ya the $75 for these and grab those heads from ya. I get paid on the 5th.

4. chopped&bobbed77burb

Sure , I can do that for ya .