Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new guy how do i post pics here

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by peterpan, Aug 24, 2006.

1. peterpan

peterpan Registered Member

[​IMG]hello all i am new here but not to chevy trucks i own alot of chevys here is a list of my blazers /jimmy

84 gmc jimmy with 3/4 ton axles detroit in rear lincon locked front 500 horse 454 turbo 400/205 6 inch lift 36x12.50 15 super swamper tsl tires

a 83 chevy blazer with dana 60 front 14 bolt rear got in the boxes for them a detroit for the rear and a arb for the front it has 6 inch suspension lift with 3 inch body lift 9 inches total 38x12.50 16.5 tsl tires they were free thats why so narrow for now a 350 but have a 454 for it
    a warn 8274 on the front and a 9,000 pound warn for the rear custom soft top and a pick up tail gate ohh and a sm-4654 speed and a 205 but would like to do the ord doubler on it
    this blazer is my second beating rig i tore the crap out of my first one but building them is half the fun

a 82 2 wheel drive low rider project

and a 76 that i am rebuilding into a clean daily driver throttle body injected 350 turbo 400/208 6 inch lift 33x12.50 15 tires cowl hood 91 front grill soon to be new charcol grey paint

how can i post pics on here to show my blazers

thanks for any help with posting pics Ray

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  2. randy88k5

randy88k5 1/2 ton status

You need to host them on a picture site, like photobucket or the like.

If you get the $25 membership, you can host them in the photo gallery here.

Once that is done, you can include the photos here in a thread.

3. randy88k5

randy88k5 1/2 ton status

Oh, forgot, welcome to the site.

Be careful, it gets addicting

4. peterpan

thanks i know all about the addiction i am a member of h-body.org its a vega monza site with a forum kinda like this one i have spent many late nights on there
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  5. peterpan

[​IMG]wow how did i do that pics side by side well there are some pics of my balzers and my jimmy i will figure this picture stuff out eventually and here is one of my 2 wheel drive blazer

6. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Make sure you hit enter between pics and they wont end up side by side making everyone scroll sideways. (you can edit the post above with this to fix this thread :wink1: ) Welcome to your new addiction.