Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new guy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BlindHawk, Mar 17, 2003.

1. BlindHawk

BlindHawk Registered Member

Hey everyone. Been lurking for a bit and decided it was time to join up and start posting.
    Main reason is I just got a 1989 K5 w/full power today. I have had my '85 out to pasture for couple years now and it was high time I got another Blazer!
    I hadn't been able to bring myself to get rid of my '85 and now I am glad I didn't. As it has a lot of good parts on it, even if it is see through
    Anyway, I hope I can be some help to some of you, and I hope some of you can be some help to me!

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Welcome to CK5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Welcome! </font>

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard. This is hands down the best Chevy Truck oriented site on the planet. You will find everthing you need right here.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

i dito the welocome of all else and add with the helping attitude that you posted i am sure u will fit in just fine hell for the most part even i am :-) hope u enjoy this site as much as i do
    Randy J /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif