Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new h2 comercial

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, Dec 22, 2003.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

so has anyone else seen the new hummer comercial where the girl is in the humm and hits the onstar button and regas pops up and says how far to miami, then she goes I love ofroading and there on a cruise ship, typical of someone who would waste there money on an h2 anyway can you imagne the better things you could do with that kind of money or how awesome of a true off road rig you could build, like a k5. ok i am done ranting just figured i would see what everyone else thought about that stupid comercial.
    Rick

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

havent seen it yet.. I dont know where to begin if i had 50g's to spend on my truck. but im sure i could find something /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

If i personally had wads of cash to throw around, I wouldnt mind buying an H2 beef it up a little bit so it wouldnt break right away. And take it to the hills and Beat the piss out of it..

3. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i can see you now showing up at brown's with a beat up h2 at one of the hummer club gravel road runs /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifi'd love to see them follow you up airplane hill or one of the tougher trails

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i saw a h2 wheelin pretty hard last time I was at TSF...

i think H2s are kinda cool... and every1 has the right to have their own opinion on these kinds of things. Im not a big fan of h2 commercials though.

j

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Did you see the H2 that Rap star had on FunkMasterFlex. You know, the one with the huge stereo and the tv's? That thing was bbaadd!

Wait, who the Hell was that? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I've been posessed.

Damn, that was scary, I think I'll go out and work on my Blazer. I wouldn't drive an H2 if it were free. Talk about poluting the original idea! Why do they even put a transfer case in them? I never saw a soccer feild that you needed to lock in the hubs to get to. It looks like they took a H1 and mated it with a Garnd Caravan. Oh wait, thats a Jeep Liberty. More soccer mom crap. I got my wife a Suburban to use as a soccer mom rig. 4" lift with 35s . Its no beauty queen, but it'll pull a mini-van with the e-brake stuck on like it wasn't even there. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif When are the designers in Detroit going to put down the crack pipe and just build solid cars and trucks again and quit pushing off all this ugly, useless crap?

O.K. end of rant. Thanks, that feels better.

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

ok the real military hum v is bad ass but what they have done to it after that is so riduculous like people putting 22s on it and huge sound systems and tv's and crap if you want a hummer to take off road at least take the first hummer h2 is a big waste of money it is exactly a soccer mom rig man why do so many people have more money than brains? well i guess to each there own but if someone gave me one i would just sell it buy a house or something
    Rick

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

if i got one for free, i would sell. Imagin how many LUVs i could buy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    if i got one for free, i would sell. Imagin how many LUVs i could buy /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Repeat after me..........."I need a K5/fullsize".........enough with the Luv stuff /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Repeat after me..........."I need a K5/fullsize".........enough with the Luv stuff /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Dillon, have you ever heard the phrase......."women love things that come in bigger packages" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

sounds to me like someone needs to get some luvin so he can get over the whole luv thing
    K5ER for life /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

i hate you guys so much, i hate you all so very very much... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif