Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Heep Concept ,And finally the new ZO6

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by surpip, Jan 19, 2005.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

[​IMG]
    The Jeep Hurricane Concept, with its two HEMI V8 engines, was easily the most outrageous vehicle at the show.
    "Okay, there's one other that comes close. The Jeep Hurricane concept is very cool—a dune buggy-like Jeep with 14 inches of ground clearance, a carbon fiber exterior, and two (yes, two) HEMI V8 engines—one in front and one in back. Besides being visually exciting, the Hurricane’s wheels can be steered in opposite directions (on both axles), so it can spin in one spot." Quoted from the article
    Would be kinda cool if they actually built it

[​IMG]
    With 500 horsepower and a top speed of more than 190 mph, the Corvette Z06 is the most powerful production car to ever wear the Chevrolet bowtie.

Yes Please!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2005
  2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I think it is a "concept" not really made by jeep. Saw it on pirate a week or two ago, I forget already. The new full size jeep concept is awesome to me. Cummins motor, 37" tires, 3/4 ton axles, winch. I'm sure it will never make it to production but cool.

3. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

I am headed to Detroit tomorrow to go see the auto show. I have been going up there now just about every year now for the last 8-10 years. It's a good time.:cool1:

4. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, that's the Jeep Rescue. Cool concept.
    You never know; the Power Wagon made it to production, and if they sell well, Daimler-Chrysler might sprinkle some of their magic CTD dust on it in a year or two... I'm sure the 37's wouldn't make the cut, but maybe 35's - look at the H2.

5. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

got to be goot for trails, assuming your computer dosent crap out and stick you like that.
    [​IMG]

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah its no longer a u turn its a 180!