Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New home

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 15, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sounds like the parents are buying a new lot back home. We've been in the market for one for a long time now. Found one that was an old toxic waste dump site(couldn't get it to perk), and one that is full of boulders :D I live in East Rockhill back home, wonder where that name came from huh? Sounds like we are going to get the one with boulders. Parents want to build a large Rancher with like one room on a second story, and all I care about is the rocks and a big garage :D The one we have now is large but with me, my dad, and my sister all having projects, its full year round. Mom should be getting an attached garage for her car and likely be a pole barn out back for the rest of us. I can't wait. I'll have to go home and help work on it on weekends I guess. Parents own our present house. Dad thinks he can get enough for our house that they will end up with a relatively small mortgage on the new place. The lot is farther back in the woods. Our present place used to be a less built up spot, thats just no longer the case. I'd be much happier back off the beaten path. Most of the homes in the area are trailers and such, and one of my best buddies lives just around the corner from the place.