Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New homepage!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by snowtoy, Jun 10, 2003.

1. snowtoy

snowtoy Registered Member

Check out my new homepage.
    www.expeditiontruck.com

Please tell me if there is something wrong, my english isn't so good.
    Thanks Rune.

2. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

That is pretty COOL! Other than some spelling etc., it looks good. We have to keep in mind that English isn't your primary language.

Just accomplishing that much and living where you do is a true testament of how much you love your K5.

It is easy for us to forget that you have to spend considerably more money than we do for the same parts, and I'll bet that shipping is a killer.

Keep up the great work, and keep us posted on future improvements! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. JustHorsinArownd

JustHorsinArownd Registered Member

Your spelling is ok. Couple of spots with errors but nuthin I couldn't figure out. Problem is though I couldn't get a couple of your pages to download so I could see them. Internet Explorer error messages. Other than that cool website!

Allan