Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Hummer H2 pictures (about 20)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bigdaddy89, Jul 11, 2002.

1. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

2. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

The Link Doesn't work. Log out and then get the url.

3. efilnikufecin

efilnikufecin 1/2 ton status

i saw one of these in mt.morris michigan were i wheel may 19th.it's a orv park called the mounds,i was pulling 2 jeeps out of a mud hole and it came down the trail up the hole then turned around and left.not enough time to snag a pic though.i've also see them about once a week here in flint,michigan.it must be some GM guys doing some test or something.they look pretty cool,but there still not a K5 so they suck.

4. bigdaddy89

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

nope gotta be the url of your album while youre logged out

Later

6. bigdaddy89

7. kickinasphalt383

kickinasphalt383 1/2 ton status

yeah, its kinda funny how often i see H2s driving around in my area, along with a bunch of other unreleased 2003s... i guess thats Michigan for you.

8. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

seen 1 or 2 of those here in vegas too. kinda cool.

9. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

IF i won the lotto i would finish my blazer, pay off the house and if i had enough go buy a H2 just to BURN it. they ruined the hummer.
    bastards.
    grant

10. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

If they weren't gonna put the Origional Hummer suspension under them they should have at least put straight axles under them.

James

11. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

They are all over the Auburn Hills-Utica-Rochester Hills area of Michigan. Over priced junk, and I am a big hummer fan.

Over priced yuppy boddy put on a pick up frame.

The whole point of a hummer is the excellent ground clearance, lost with the new H2. I know there are other benefits, but that is a main one.

Ken H.

12. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

Exactly!!! They look like Tonka trucks ?? WTF!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I saw a caravan of military hummers in full dress being trailered the other day .... now those are Hummers!! These things are for 95% of the country that don't know what 4x4 is used for. If you bring the Hummer and I'll bring the <font color="red"> GAS!! </font color> /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. greg83k5

greg83k5 1/2 ton status

your post made my day...... hahahahhahaahahahahah!

'oh, the looks of envy you'll get when you pull up to the clubhouse in this mighty beast...'

the guys with the 12" IFS lifts and 40's on the stocko 'callista flockhart' 10 bolts will like it.

i'd put a 'ain't skeered' sticker on mine, and pick up all the hoes chillin in front of the WIC office...

greg

14. LoggieStyle

LoggieStyle Registered Member

And I thought the explorer sporktrac was retarded, this is perhaps the ugliest, stupidest piece of yuppie soccer mom crap I have ever seen. What would posess someone to create such an abomination. Sorry, that's probably a little overdramatic but I have a feeling I am going to have to stare at these things for years to come so I'm getting out my aggression now.

15. dduckblazer

dduckblazer Registered Member

Want cant I say that hasnt already been said.
    A real Hummer is. A real world peace of equipment. To do the most in the most places. H2 is just selling the look &amp; the name. No love for H2

16. GONZO2

GONZO2 1/2 ton status

actually i kind of like the h2. it actually has some 4 wheeling capability, unlike the other yuppie mobiles it will be priced against.
    last i saw it will be in the $50k price range. that puts it against gm's own escalade, ford's navigator, bmw (whatever it is) and the mercedes suv too.
    i think most of you missed the point of it. it's not supposed to be a military truck like the original H1. they wanted some of the capabilities of the h1 though in it, but alot more civilized for the the avg driver.

i have not seen full specs on it yet, but with 35" tires it has to easily have better ground clearance then any other stock 4x4 on the market (except the h1). it looks like it has good aproach and departure angles too. the only thing in the wqay is those side steps (unless they retract, they would have to go)
    it's no jeep rubicon, but then again the jeep could not tow anything or seat 6 like the H2. just my $.02 /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

17. bigdaddy89

I AGREE.

18. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

First, let me say, I agree. Yuppie POS on a GM pickup chassis. However, they have a strenghted transfercase, large diameter front halfshafts, and a whole host of other goodies tat makes it a decent 4x4. Remember GM is no dummy, they are is business. Hardly anyone buys the hummer H1 because of it's drivability. Personally, I would love to own a Hummer H1, but if you ask the general public, they don't. The same reason all SUV's are selling like hotcakes, and we who own our beloved K5's, can't stand the site of 'em. Again, personally, I think the TrailBlazer is a disgrace to the blazer name..it's a AWD wagon. But GM can't make them fast enough at $35k a pop. They are going to make what sells. Throw in a couple of decent off road features, but make it drivable, it wil sell, well that's there hope anyhow, but we'll see. But I already see way more H2's on the road than H1's, so what does that tell you. (I live in southeast MI as well)..

BlazerMan