Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Idea for furniture

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mercercadet, Jul 22, 2002.

1. mercercadet

mercercadet 1/2 ton status

Hey all,

I have a new marketing idea for interco....they could market their tires as modular furniture....I have some extra spares layin around and the wife said she wanted a new table....i suggested throwing a piece of wood and table cloth over some swampers....didn't go over real well...but if your single it might just work /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hmm, I'm not sure if you'd impress girls with that nice rubber smell as they walked in the house... I have a 38" radial in the garage with a big hole in it, maybe I can make patio furniture out of it somehow /forums/images/icons/grin.gif </font color>

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I have a 36x16.50x15 Dick Cepek Fun Country as a planter.... works for me! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Since we are on the subject of furniture out of old tires.....how about us wives and girlfriends start painting these "old" (or we could slip in the new ones...the guys will never notice) /forums/images/icons/smile.gif tires and start making them into flower beds in the yard. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif I saw this at a house a few weeks ago when we were driving some where.

5. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

My Mom uses old blake discs as planter stands.