Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW Issue of Off Road Adventures (oct/nov)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by DuneRunner, Oct 20, 2002.

1. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

Ok so your asking why would I type this in. Well In June or July of this year I had the chance to go on the Jeepers Jamboree. Well it was one heck of a PARTY. Well if you look on Page 20. You will see in the bottom right corner (#4) a Jeep winched to another jeep and peeps sliding on the Zip line. Well I was with that group and we where the talk of the camp. (some 1,800 people) it is to hard to see if I'm in the picture but. I was there the whole time. ANy way just wanted yall to see some of the fun and crazy things we did. Its kinda cool to see... See Ya'll KEN /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

About time you find something to smile about /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifI have some prices for yea /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifI also pulled a used motor it runs and you can use it if it will get you by.So give Stacy a call if you need anything Kevin. /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Don't forget....in that same issue is an OLD picture of the ORD Blazer (p. 51) Watson is airing down what looks like a 35" tire and the truck looks like it has MAYBE 4" of lift, and ALL of it's sheetmetal...... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's like a little trip down amnesia lane..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. DuneRunner

DuneRunner 1/2 ton status

I'll give you a haller today or tomorrow.

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif