Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new jersey tire machine

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by stizkidz, Mar 21, 2006.

1. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

anyone in new jersey/philadelphia area that has a tire machine that will let me come by and mount/dismount a bunch of wheels/tires? i know how to use the equipment but i need the equipment to use... i really appreciate it, thanks in advance!

-Ben

2. shaun89

shaun89 1/2 ton status

depending on what size the tire is...walmart can do it for $3.50 a tire...might be $5.00 a tires because its a "speciality" tire, they were able to put on my 38.5x14.50x15 tsl sx's on it came to $29...not all walmarts have the "tire and lube" part but u can find them on walmart.com

3. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

think he wants to do it to save some cash... sorry dude I dont have one....

4. stizkidz

stizkidz 1/2 ton status

Not so much that I want to save cash. I just don't trust anyone to mount/dismount these tires without tearing the bead. My last resort will be to see if I can tip-off a junkyard parts puller to let me use the local yard's machine.

5. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

where in S Nj ar you??

There is a place near me.... Laramies on rt 30 in Berlin... the guys do awesome work... if you are worried about people ripping the bead.. just tell him you are worried...... and of course to take it easy.....I get my tires from them as they are good guys.... my 96 camaro is up for another set of Cooper Cobra GT II's so I will be there in a year..... :crazy: