Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Job...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I finally found a new job, so goodbye washing dishes at the old-folks home /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif... Now I'm a bellman at Little America... Pretty easy, all I do it stand around and look sexy in my uniform while opening doors and greeting guests with a smile...

Best part is probably sitting in the Exec. Suite watching TV and driving the van around town /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Of course, it's a Furd, but still quite a fun and nice and huge van! Or maybe it's busting up on someone who decided to stay an extra night and not tell the front desk...

I gotta get a couple of the housekeepers and the girls that were riding around on a golf cart moving plants all day in the back seat of that van or something /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Its seems that you priorities are in order with the girls.

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Kickback jobs...getting paid to do nadda. You gotta love it /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Carl you suck!!!! I wish I were 18 again.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

Cool, that's almost as easy as my job. One day I was working the morning shift and rode around on the golf course for about 45 minutes, then sat around cutting up golf balls and listening to the radio for about an hour, and then went and watched cartoons for an hour /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif , after that I went to get a pizza /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . I was there for 6 hours, did a total of about 1 hour of work. Afternoon shift is a little more complicated but still super easy.