Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New K5 Blazer/Jimmy Page!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kpanza, Dec 7, 2001.

1. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Looks pretty good for a rush job.The 12v blender and coffee are too cool.

Some people shouldnt drive anything bigger than their head.<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang>community.webshots.com/user/beaterwhang</a>

3. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

I agree! Those 12 volt items are too funny! We have some here in the office as "marketing tools" (yeah right! ha,ha) - we cook up stuff just for fun! I like the Tripod work light, it has a magnetic base that sticks very well to the underside of my truck when working on it! [​IMG]

4. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Hey Keith, the new page is looking good. I didn't see any wheels antwhere on the site. Do you guys carry wheels? Or can you order them?

<font color=blue>It's easier to teach a child than to fix an adult.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/geltyone>Webshots Pics.</a>

5. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Glad you brought that up! Remember the ones that Ryan got from Ultra Wheels? We now have them available for our trucks in : 15x8, 15x10, 16x8, 16x10 and 16.5x9.75 - I will be adding them to the site soon! Those wheels are being made available to any K5 guys at a smoking price for "marketing reasons" - Ultra wants to get exposure! I'm talking SMOKING deal! The figure I heard was $106 bucks!! Those are the brand new Ultra Type 181 fully polished. If you're interested in these at all, call me at (888)734-8734 ext 117, and I can get you an email picture and hook you up with Ultra for the deal. If you look at Ryan's Jeep in our Project Vehicles page, you can see them somewhat.

We can also get: CenterLine, Cragar, Ultra, American Eagle, American Wheel, Keystone, KMC, Oasis, Mickey Thompson, Epic, and some others. Just email me with your questions, I will find out what we can get for you: keith@autoaccessory.com

6. Esteban86K5

Those Ultra's are too <font color=red>PRETTY BOY</font color=red> for me.[​IMG][​IMG] But they look good on Ryans heep.[​IMG]

<font color=blue>It's easier to teach a child than to fix an adult.</font color=blue>

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/geltyone>Webshots Pics.</a>

7. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I know this is off topic.. but my wife want's a tubular rear bumper for her Tahoe...
    Do you carry those? I searched and couldn't come up with anything...
    Her Tahoe is a 1999 4 dr.. 3 inch lift, 33 Bfg Mud Terrains, Flowmaster dual exhaust (true dual w/ 2 cats) and smitty built front bumper... need a matching rear bumper..
    Let me know if you have anything that fit's the bill.. or point me to someone who does..
    Page look's great for the Blazer/Jimmy section..
    And the Project Blazer is awesome as well..

I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. www.rocko.rockcrawler.com

8. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Rocko, I emailed you your answer! Thanks!!

Oh, and Esteban, you mean if I put those wheels on my truck I would be a "pretty boy"?? [​IMG]

9. Esteban86K5

If the shoe fits Keith!![​IMG]

10. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Ooh, the "little lowrider" got me!!! ha,ha,ha,ha [​IMG]

I just got the Warn Premium hubs up on the site, they will be Live tomorrow...will work on the site next week also - does anyone have any suggestions for products, etc??

11. Esteban86K5

ROTFLMAO!!!

12. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

13. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

How come you didn't make a link to ORD? Maybe you could talk to Steve and start selling their products too.

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

14. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

But if i got those nice purty rims i would actually have to start washing my truck, and i'd have to get it painted to, then i'd be scared to wheel it........ok no i wouldn't, those rims are pretty slick, maybe i'll have to get a set for the 37's hmmm, i think unemployment will cover that.

oh and watch out keith, the lowrider might be running on 37" MT s soon. then we'll have to find something else to make fun of him about.

Leland aka RaisedK5

"Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most!"
    "Are the voices in my head bothering you?

15. ken

ken 1/2 ton status

Hey Keith, what about Weld Racing wheels??

ken

16. ftn96

ftn96 1/2 ton status

What do the 181's look like? I like the 62's, would they be around that same $106 figure? And would they come in 8 lugs?

Still hoping the GOV'T will ban the use of loud stereos with RAP music. [​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com>www.nashvillek5.freeservers.com</a>

17. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to find something else to make fun of him for!! [​IMG]

Ken - no, we don't have a supplier for Weld Racing wheels - sorry... [​IMG]

Wayne - I need to talk to Steve and my boss about making the ORD graphic linkable to the ORD page...if I can and everyone is happy, I will...

And thank you to everyone who went in and looked at the page, I appreciate it! Please keep the suggestions coming!! And email me if you want to see a pic of these Ultra 181s for $106! keith@autoaccessory.com

Keith

18. Esteban86K5

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Ooh, the "little lowrider" got me!!! ha,ha,ha,ha

<hr></blockquote>

NOT ANYMORE!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Now we just have to get you a "high-chair" so that people can see you in your big monster truck now!! ha,ha [​IMG] j/k [​IMG]

20. Esteban86K5

That's it Keith, YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!![​IMG]