Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New K5 Club in Sacramento(norcal area)

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by xplosuv, Mar 15, 2001.

1. xplosuv

xplosuv 1/2 ton status

Hey All,
    I posted this a few days ago in the K5 Blazer/Jimmy 73-91 4x4 message board, So here it is in this one. I have got a great response from alot of people, so jump aboard.......
    I'm thinking about starting a K5 club here in the Sacramento and surrounding areas. Just something for us to get together and make some runs and have some fun this summer.
    How bout some input on this, good or bad. Or if there is a club up here already let me know. I have been in many car clubs in the past and now that I have a "real" truck its time to have fun again with you all. comon ya know ya wanna.

If you cant go over it...GO THROUGH IT !!!
    75 Jimmy 11" lift with 40's

2. K5krazy

K5krazy Registered Member

I'd love to be part of a Blazer club. Count me in!

3. Wraparound

Wraparound Registered Member

I live in Sac and I want in. We should get together some weekend show our trucks and drink some beer.

4. xplosuv

xplosuv 1/2 ton status

Welcome guys.
    I am building a web site right now for the club, but its going slow half the time im working on my blazer, the other half im getting the site up. There will be a BBQ planned for some time in april.
    We are looking to bring as many people around to get together so tell your friends. even if they drive a Honda(we need an articulation ramp) lol

If you cant go over it...GO THROUGH IT !!!
    75 Jimmy 11" lift with 40's

5. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

Sounds cool, but I'm a little ways from Sac (although I could make it a couple of times). We're trying to get a bunch of guys together for the second California Blazer-Fest as well. Bring as many guys as you want, but we haven't set a date or place yet.

Speaking of which...