Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New K5 Concept!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dhcomp, Apr 10, 2001.

1. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

First of all, i just want to introduce myself. I don't have a K5 yet (get a license in May, hopefully my first K5 too!). I have read a ton about the K5's (just about everything i could find on the net) and have followed this message board for a while now. I read a breif paragraph about a new K5 concept from GM in the most recent issure of Motor Trend's Truck Trend Magazine. I also saw a small clip about it one one of TNN's automotive shows. Has anyone seen/heard anything about this? Any good websites w/info? All i know is that it may fill in the current space left by the 2 door Tahoe. From the concept picture in Truck Trend, I know that it has 2 full doors and a 3rd (and maybe 4th, couldn't tell in the pic) door like an extended cab pickup. It also displayed the lack of a top, so i'm assuming that it had a removeable one. My big question is whether or not it as IFS. Any responses are welcomed! Thanks!

2. timebomb1602

timebomb1602 1/2 ton status

yeah I saw it too!! If they make I would consider buying it for a daily driver. What GM needs to do is get thier heads out of their a$$ and put live axles under both ends..........it would sell beond their expectations......oh and full leaf springs would be nice!!

<font color=red>1991 GMC Jimmy, 350 tbi, stock [​IMG]

3. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Oh we know, there are about 4 previous posts on the topic.

[​IMG]