Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new leaf.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by riz, Feb 15, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> I plan on turning over a new leaf and start getting things done in my life that I have kept putting off. I'm going to make a sign that says STOP PROCRASTINATING !! .......... I'll probably make it in the next few days or whenever ........LOL!

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

its hard to do dude, but believe you me, the sooner you stop procrastinating, the sooner things start happening... its amazing really... since I've stopped trying to procrastinate as much as I was anymroe, crazy things have started happening.. like my grey suburban got its windows in... my yellow suburban finaly has powersteering again, after blowing a hose 7 months ago... I'm almost completely out of debt again, and I'm actually starting to stockpile money towards getting me a D60 for my suburban. much more of this, and I;m going to have to start saving up to buy a garage... with a house attatched to it of course. good luck with your leaf turning....

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>Its a Wheelbase Thing... You Wouldn't Understand</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>CK5 SUB-culture</font color=red>

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> It was meant to be a joke like I was putting off making the sign. I agree about the getting things done, though. I need to step it up so I can go the MOAB !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I was thinking about doing this too, but I don't have time... I might try it over the weekend...

Ratch
    CK5 album
    Your ad here.