Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I can't describe what a feeling it is to get the ol' girl out of the garage/ body shop and see her glissen in the sun with her brand new paint and not a single ounce of rust on her metal. It brings a tear to my eye to see her looking even better than she did the day she rolled off the factory floor. It's been a a hard two weeks but it was all definatly worth it. I can tell you, if you haven't done it yet, and I know each and every one of want to, get her out and fix her up. There is nothing like the feeling of knowing that the Blazer that you felt bad about because it's look/ condition was horrible is given a new life. Bring another Blazer back into life instead of letting her rot away and let everyone see that K5's are still alive and they are badder than ever. wow! that was weird, it's like I was possesed for a minute. I think it might have been the fumes and all the dust I've been inhailing for the past two weeks.
    later
    <font color=red>ABO</font color=red>

1. Matt N.

Matt N. Registered Member

Alright! now it's time to get her out, bang her up and scratch the hell out of that new paint! Use 'er like you are supposed to use 'er!

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Get some pics dude. I want to see what she looks like.
    Boss

3. Rayven90

Rayven90 Registered Member

Way to go!!!!!!

Would like to see some pictures

Ray

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

let's see some pictures of the be-otch !