Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New lift came IN

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dansblazer, Apr 21, 2005.

1. dansblazer

dansblazer Registered Member

Well Guy's I have taken your word on this... I just received my Tuff Country lift, I opt for the 4 inch lift ( complete set of leaf springs ) and ordered greasable bushings from ORD and I am getting ready for the install this weekend....Funny here in Ontario Canada every one that I have spoke to are dead against Tuff Country...I seem that Superlift seems to be the name around where I live....anyway all I got to say is that the Canadian dollar need to increase...between duty fees and Brokerage fees and shipping, **** things are getting very costly....

Regards Dan

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

From what most people on here say you should be very happy with your tuff country springs. I have BDS so I dont know about tuff country first hand. I do know firsthand that superlift springs are very stiff. They ride like crap and dont flex very well. Everyone in Ontario might tell you tuff country sucks now, but when they ride in your truck and then see it way out flex theirs, they might re-think what they said. Plus, I just learned that tuff country comes with a lifetime guarantee.
    BTW- Caleb22-If you want to ask a question, try not to do it in another person's post. Thats why the "New Thread" button is there. Start your own thread dude.
    -Harrison

3. dansblazer

dansblazer Registered Member

Its INN

Well, Its In turn out pretty good.. better than 20 years ago on my first Blazer. Its very nice to have all the tools needed at your side. Now I am adapting a 205 Tcase.. Just started to read on how to rebuild. Lots of fun and How yes I need more money!
    Regards Dan