Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New LMC BLAZER & JIMMY catalog!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MICHIGAN BLAZER, Apr 23, 2000.

1. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

I just went and got my mail....forgot to get it yesterday. MY hubby was looking @ it and said hey...a blazer on the front.....it's all blazer parts. I said nooo....lmc only has a few blazer parts....I glanced over at it and lo and behold.......a catalog full of nothing but blazer and jimmy parts......not everything though. It says for 73-91 but they don't have most 89-91 stuff....anywho....I was sooo excited to finely have a catalog devoted only to blazers and jimmys!! Way cool...just had to share.

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

where can i get one?

Blaze On!

3. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

thanks for the info, i'm gonna drive over there tomorrow and get one of those new blazers catalogs.

Phil
    82K5

4. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

5. Todd78/87

Todd78/87 1/2 ton status

Hey Phil,, grab me one too Please,, you can just run over to Raytown and drop it off to me [​IMG]
    If not,, no biggie, I have to return some stuff anyway.

Todd 78/87[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alaska Bound

6. I just got mine today, I was surprised. I guess there were so many people from this web site that wanted catalogs, they figured they needed a new one!

<font color=red>ABO</font color=red>

7. Mr Red

Mr Red 1/2 ton status

Cool.... Gotta go check the mail box!

ciao
    <font color=red>David, '86 K5</font color=red>

8. Whii338

Whii338 Registered Member

Thanks for the tip just ordered the new catalog online for free(cant beat that)btw Michigan i notice you have a 65 scout also.I have a bear of a time finding parts for mine any suggestions(not to many scouts tooling around down here)

9. 82K5

82K5 1/2 ton status

Todd, I would of got you one, but I figured you was gone to Alaska. I am seeing a lot of Blazers these days in KC, but have never seen yours. I have the only K5 that I have seen around here that has the ColoradoK5.com stickers on it. I do cruise a lot around 435 and the Blue Ridge area, but I live in Northeast part of KC off of St. John and work downtown at the Star. I also drive around up north of the river. Here's a pic.

Phil
    82K5

Anyway, I did go out to Lenexa and get one, check out their new steering wheels in the front inside cover. What really sucks is they think all their stuff is gold-plated.

10. Todd78/87

Todd78/87 1/2 ton status

Hey Phil,,, Nope, I'm not gone yet,,, my 78 is not even licenced and on the road yet. I drive the 85 most days.
    It's faded/oxidized black with rusted doors. Blue Ridge and 435 are pretty close to where I'm at. I live a block off Raytown Rd and 350 hwy. Good lookin' K5, Man,,, I cant' say that I've seen it around. That gold is not very common so you should be easy to spot, plus the CK5 stickers. I don't have my stickers yet.

Todd 78/87[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alaska Bound

11. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

Hey Whii, I bought my scout last fall for $500 w/little outbody rust, a working plow, half cab, really soft floor boards and a busted rear axle. I got lucky and didn't have to look to far for scout parts. There's a guy in my jeep 4x4 club that has a 61' scout i think and he replaced the stock axles w/fullsize dodge axles....I think he said he was putting a differnet motor in too. So he has two axles and a bunch of other parts just laying around his parents garage...I just got to get over there and figure out what he wants for the axle. Haven't really tore into the scout yet...actually I'm gonna finish working on getting the old axle out from under it today and finish ripping out the gold shag carpet from the interior. All i need is the new axle, new carb(old one leaks), and possibly some brake work and she should be road ready....can't wait to get the top off.

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout