Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new meet and greet in nothern va..post up guys,,,richmond too!!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by twoslo4five0, Apr 11, 2007.

1. twoslo4five0

twoslo4five0 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I wanna have another meet in greet in nova...mabye like at potomac mills..thats not to far for us richmond guys or you nova guys...i had fun at the lst one so lets do another...anyone welcome...lets do it like may the 12th weekend that will give everyone enough time to get there rigs in shape to come with (including me) and make plans in advance...come on guys we might even have johny rockets were big94gmc can get his favorite COD!!!:haha:

2. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

haha mine will just be going under the knife. i wont be able to meet that deadline

3. twoslo4five0

you can still come and have a good time...we can change the dat i did just relive alot of you guys have exams around that time...i just want to get togher again...preferably in may

4. muddybuddy

i was talkin with chris (big94gmc) and we met a couple weekends ago and got a little mud on the tires with andrew (protechk5). we were thinking that the next meet and greet could involve some off pavement time. im hoping to have the truck back together end of may/beginning of june depending on how long it takes parts to arrive. we can meet in may some time thats fine, but lets also have a get together in june or so and try to get a group to do a little wheeling if possible.

thoughts?

5. twoslo4five0

im gonna go to uhwarrie in june...thats my next big wheeling time becides local...remeber were ever we go we need to get chris his cod!!!

6. muddybuddy

f*** his cod, he can bring that himself to the get together:haha: yea im not talking about hardcore wheeling (unless enough people have rigs that dont mind gettin messed up:p: ) but just something light, you know something is better than nothing. we went out to a local spot me and andrew have been going to for several years for about an hour or so (i had plans so we had to cut it short:doah: ) but the place it pretty good for what it is. one thing is for sure, theres a pit that you wont be able to get through, even with your boggers. ask me how i know:doah: :haha: it was a good time. thats up on my list of places to go after we all meet up. however, its not exactly legal.

7. twoslo4five0

yeah we should do a meet and greet in april and then we can iron out all the details on the wheeling at the meet and greet..right now it looks like its just gonna be you and me though james....

8. muddybuddy

its ok, everybody else are a bunch of sissys:p: :p: :haha:

9. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

I would love to come but the weekend of the 12th is when i leave for the OBX for a week, but if yall want to get together this month just let me know

Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  10. twoslo4five0

maybe we can do a richmond meet and greet this month and one in nova next month

11. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

That will work for me just let me know