Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Member photo gallery ready

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Jul 11, 2002.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

The new Member photo gallery is ready at http://coloradok5.com/photos the old gallery will also be around until August 15th at http://coloradok5.com/gallery so you can move your pics over. You will see a few categories with the new system as well as a GM of the month archive and a "Member Galleries". I will be the only one that can upload into the GM of the month category of course but it will be viewable by all registered users. The other categories are for Members and shares the same password file as these forums so you should only have to login once, change the password on the forums and it is auto changed for the gallery. Also, the new gallery has it's own forum where you can post comments about pics, really a nice setup. When you upload pics, if they fit in a certain category please upload them there, it will also put a copy of every pic in your "Member Galleries" category, this makes it easier for other Members searching for a certain type of pic, if you upload just to the "Member Galleries" category it will not go into the year specific etc. category. Each Member will have 2 Meg of space and each photo will be limited to 150 kb enough room for about 30-40 pics.

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

cool /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

sweet!

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool i like it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif awesome work Steve /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah it kicks big ass! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

does it come with directions?

i made an album and want to upload pics into it and i'm all screwed up! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. CK5

The best thing to do is just upload into the specific categories, "wheeling", "73-91", "projects" etc. by doing this it will put your pic in a more specific category AND will also put the pic into your member gallery.

8. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

mkay...(I'm such a trouble maker /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif )

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I dunno Lara it looked confusing to me too, guess I'll go give er' a whirl.... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

10. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Steve, I noticed a slight bug in the way it works. Select a gallery, say 1936-Present Suburbans. Upload one picture, then click on the Upload Photos link at the top to upload another picture. Oops! The Category gets changed to Members Gallery instead of staying set to the Category you had selected previously. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Luckily I caught it before I had put too many pics in the wrong place. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

yep, just as I'd suspected ,I'm an idiot. Isn't there a way to just move the pics from the old gallery, or do I have to have them stored in my puter somewhere /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

It was cake of peice, urrrr I mean peice of cake! Great job! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

13. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Well done Steve. Bravo! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

14. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

How do you creat a photo album of several pictures under one title? Such as half a dozen pictures under the title of Disc Brakes. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

15. Looks good and easy to use !! Thanks

16. CK5

Just click on the "albums" link toward the top and go from there.

17. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

I went to albums and tried uploading pics and I keep getting "File upload error. Cannot find uploaded file.Path:[/home/blazer90/coloradok5.com/photos/data/9011/4301hill1.jpg]

18. CK5

Try it now.

19. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I <font color="red">REALY </font color> like it!
    Great job Steve /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

20. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

That rocks! Way to go Steve! Now I can start getting some pics up so I can have a shot at "truck of the month!" /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

-Dan