Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new member , WOO HOO !!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mac67, Feb 8, 2005.

1. mac67

mac67 Newbie

HI GUYS , i just signed on as a member here at ck5 , im looking forward to meeting all the great people i hear make up this site , i am a long standing member with the 67-72 chevy truck boards which i also love , i have heard of this place but just started cruising the net and found it , ill describe my ride to ya a little , its a 72 k5 , 8 inches of lift , 468 bbc , 39.5 boggers , th350np205 , 4:56's , youre typical mid west rig , i run it through the fields here and also drive it religously , i like to have a rig i can wheel yet streetable at the same time , ill try to post a couple pics of it , i look forward to meeting many members and making some new friends along the way , thank you to the admin for having such a great site also :grin:

i just saw i cannot post attatchments , if anyone would like me to email them the pics they can put them on ,

2. mac67

mac67 Newbie

also i am looking around for a place on the site that shows me the rules , example how or when i can post attatchments ect , if someone could post a link to that area of the site that would help out greatly , meanwhile ill keep searchin

3. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Welcome. Try the FAQ link at the top beside the User CP and Members list for info on how to use and navigate this site. Enjoy. :xmas:

4. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

welcome to ck5 hope u enjoy, i am sure u know but as a member u do get extra stuff like the tech article section.

5. mac67

mac67 Newbie

yeah as soon as i get my taxes back ill be sending the 25 bucks for a membership

6. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

Welcome, now lets see those pics! :cool1:

7. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey Mac!

This is Russ from the other board, you cannot post attachments till you've registered and became a paying member, but, you can email the pictures of your Blazer to me and I'll post them for ya!

Believe me, Mac has a downright wicked blazer, his was one of the trucks that convinced me to convert my C25 to a K25 ;)

8. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Welcome aboard, sounds like you got a pretty setup rig:thumb:

9. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome to the site.

It's well worth the cost of membership, but I will warn you. In the end it will cost you more money after you read about all the cool things you can do with your truck.:wink1: :laugh: :haha:

10. mac67

mac67 Newbie

hey thanks for the compliments russ , and thank you for the warm welcome fellas , russ i dont believe i got your email adress , mine is mac67@ctitech.com , feel free to send me a mail and ill send em back toya

thanks a million
    Mac

11. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

Good to see you over here - I'll help ya out with a couple pics of your rig, happen to have some saved to my computer.

mac67imag0003a.jpg

mac67Imag0005.jpg

12. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

hey welcome to over here, good move there :D im fast68chevy from over there.,