Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in 'North Region' started by sope, May 31, 2006.

1. sope

sope 1/2 ton status

Hey. I just paid up and am a member, I think. Anybody else here from Vancouver Island or the lower mainland. I'm from Southern Vanouver Island and would like to go on some road/ wheelin trips on the mainland this coming fall or winter. I've never wheeled over there and am just starting to get back in to it after many years off. Trucks almost ready. I run a shortbox on 38's with dual lockers. Let me know who's out there.

Last edited: May 31, 2006
  2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Rene(tRustyK5) is in Surrey, and there are a few other guys from around your neck of the woods, although I can't recall anyone else who lives on the Island itself.

Anyhow, welcome to CK5, brother. Drop on by the Lounge and introduce yourself. :thumb:

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Welcome, and you let me know if you need any help in the bear managent, I hear you guys got tons of black bears, sounds like fun. Anyway yeah go hang out in the lounge and get called a n00b for awhile...;)

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Welcome dude...

Anytime you want to hook up and do some wheeling here just shoot me a pm. Lately I've been wheelin with the Coquitlam Crawlers and they're a really good group of guys.

Where abouts on Vancouver Island are you? Kyle and Jordan from Northwest Fab are in Qualicum beach...

Rene

5. sope

sope 1/2 ton status

I live on the South Island and have bought some stuff from NWF, Seem like good guys. Thanks for the welcome. The truck just hit the road after many new mods. Still have lots to do before any real Wheelin but I would like to hit the main land and check out some different scenary so I might take you up on the invite. Thanks again,
    JP