Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by arizona71, Feb 20, 2003.

1. arizona71

arizona71 Registered Member

Just bought my first Blazer 1971. Looking for roll bar sources and soft top sources.Any information on where to get items for a 71 k5 would be helpfull I am located in Scottsdale Arizona

2. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

Roll bars: Smittybilt makes one, but they are discontinued. There area few places that still have them or can get them. Just go to http://www.smittybiltinc.com/ & find a local dealer. The part # is BL409. There is also a weld in cage kit that attaches to the bar. The part # is BL 94. There are probably other suppliers, but you may have to go with custom or home made.

As far as soft tops, Steve, the administrator for this site, sells them. You can click on the Off Camber 4X4 banner at the top of the page when it comes up or just click RIGHT HERE to check out all the stuff sold by this site. But they ain't cheap no matter where you get them.

For parts: get an LMC catalog, there's www.chevyduty.com (they also have a catalog), and some others. There is a place called mothertruckers.com or something like that.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

welcome to the best blazer site on the net /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Welcome to the site /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. arizona71

arizona71 Registered Member

Hey thanks for the information

7. MJF

MJF 1/2 ton status

I figure from your user name, you're from AZ or your anme is Arizona but i figure it's the first one. If you fill out your profile with city & state, people will know where you are. It helps to create a network of friends who own 1st gen K5's or at least people who are into wheelin.

So fill out your profile, and maybe you'll find a group of "neighbors" to hang with & swap parts.

8. Steve_Chin

Steve_Chin 1/2 ton status

9. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

AW another first gen.blazer very good choice. Welcome to your 2nd family... /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..... <font color="red">1 FN HI K5 </font>

10. rchandler

rchandler Registered Member

hey mothertruckers told me smittybuilt has reintroduced the rollbars give them a shout at mothertruckers.net think he said around 150 -200 for them