Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Mexico 1989 K5 for sale. 8'' lift, 3/4ton, winch...just look

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by camarossguy2, Jul 3, 2006.

1. camarossguy2

camarossguy2 1/2 ton status

!Updated!

I dont want to, but if someone wants it for the right price i will let my 89 blazer go. Pictures availible Here

Its and 1989 K5, with 167k
    got a 350TBI with 65k miles on it. with flowtech LT headers.
    ~8'' lift from extended shackels and 6'' ez-rides front and stock w/add-a-leafs , shackel flip from ORD and 2'' blocks in back.

14bFF with locker in the back, 10b 30 spline in the front with new gears and LSD. all 8 lug, all 4 13'' disc brakes with a proportioning valve(PV valve not installed yet)

36'' IROKS (meassure 38'' new) with 50% tread, with the no questions asked warranty...so just slash um if you got the time...mounted on 16x10 1510 extreme alloys.

ORD crossover steering

Alarm with remote start

Tinted windows...factor rears, and 5 on the tailgate and 15 on the fronts...no bubles. but i did it myself as a first timer, some minor errors.

JVC Ar-800 head unit and stereo, might include the subs and amp(not included in price)

Bumper is from Kenesawmountain or whatever they are called....took 5 months to get, bedliner coated . mounted on there is a ramsey 9500 winch.

Its got a trailer hitch in back and prolly alot of other stuff im missing but i can get as many pics/ vides as you want, if your serious

Problems:
    Rust....I got lied to out the wazzo by the guy i bought this from...he claimed minor repairable rust on the exterior(along with 100 other lies). Im not gunna lie, it is/was bad. I replace the fenders and took care of many of the exterior rust...new base/clear paint as well. The rocker panels and tail gate are new on my list as the both need replacing. I also replaced about 2/3 of the floor pan, since i found out the hard was when my seat fell trough the floor. Its not pretty, but its strong and functional.
    Lastly, the rear bed is bas and well need at least spots replaced, if not all.

There ya have it

Make an offer, but realize i dont need to sell it, so im not going to let it go for nothing. The tires/rims/axles/bumper and winch are worth about $4.5k alone

$5000 OBO

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  2. camarossguy2

camarossguy2 1/2 ton status