Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Mexico Wheelin'

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by yellowK20, Jun 10, 2003.

1. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

New Mexico Wheelin\'

I know this is the Arizona forum but were neighbors so I thought I'd check in I'm about 4 hours from tucson and was wondering if theres anyone in this forum that wheels over this way

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Re: New Mexico Wheelin\'

I love going to NM.....

I'm originally from El Paso... And although I daily thank the great one above that I'm gone, I love to go back to the EP/ Las Cruces area to 'wheel. Usually once a year or so I wind up in this general area. We'll have to get together!

And northern NM is great too! I think Farmington/Aztec is prolly my favorite "rock" spot. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marv

3. yellowK20

Yeah, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifEl Paso is about 90 miles south of here and Las Cruces is like 60 miles away My club wheels a lot over in Las Cruces and I go watch the Chile Challenge every year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (my stuff never seems to be ready to wheel over there ) one of the guys in our club has a Blue Chevy Luv that's built pretty well he used to run toyota axles now he has a D44/14boltff combo that works very well he goes to moab and up to farmington on a regular basis [ QUOTE ]
    I'm originally from El Paso... And although I daily thank the great one above that I'm gone

[/ QUOTE ] El Paso kinda sucks but it's the closet place to go that actually has things to do . Thanks for the reply and let me Know When you come over this way again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I've seen your buddy's Chevy Luv. I think it had a Buick 231 in it and one of the first "double case" setups I remember seeing, no?!

Marv

5. yellowK20

Yep that's him His name is Greg Hibner very good guy that truck is pretty wicked /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif