Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New midwest K5er.

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Okiemuddog, Mar 22, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

I had a couple of other midwest members suggest that I drop in and introduce myself. I live just outside of Guthrie,OK (bout 20 miles north of OKC). I have a 79 Cheyenne K5 4" procomp, Procomp ES3000 shocks, 700r4,NP203 P/T converted,350,dumped flowmasters, new painless or PITA wiring harness, and 33x12.50, that is in multiple peices til I get it all back together again. I didn't do the disassembling, I bought it as a jigsaw puzzle that someone else had started on and got tired of it, so now I have it. I am hoping to have everything back in one piece in a couple of months and have my new long block dropped in.
    If there is anyone near me who wants to get together for a beer sometime or lend a hand putting this monster back together feel free to contact me.
    I am glad to be a supporting member and hope to get a chance to wheel with some of you in a couple of months. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Stroked72Blazer

Stroked72Blazer 1/2 ton status

I make frequent trips to Tulsa maybe we can get together some time when I'm there. I will probably be there next at the end of April if you get lucky and get it together we could check out some trails.

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Glad to see you here man. We midwesterners head to Disney quite often. Hopefully we will see you there this summer. Welcome aboard. Check back often. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif