Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*New* Mississippi Off Road Park

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by nvrenuf, Aug 30, 2004.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Ratzila sent me this flyer so I thought I'd post it here. For those familiar, this is not Red Creek Off Road Park, this is a new park just north of Gulport. <font color="red">FYI - Neither Ratzila or myself are affiliated with the park. </font>

[​IMG]

2. boz42

boz42 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

to bad that is so far from tn

3. nvrenuf

Come on... it's only about 7 hours. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Throw that thing on a trailer and bring it! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

I see you're in Memphis, do you know Dan Dibble?

4. boz42

let me get it finished first &amp; i probably will, i hope to finish by christmas.

i know dan pretty well, everyone around here knows him. i bought my 60f &amp; a t-400/205 combo from him when he was building his monster buggy. how do u know dan? he has a good friend down your way i beleive cause he gave me his name &amp; number so i could get a part # from him.

5. nvrenuf

I hear ya, I hope I can get my jigsaw puzzle together by spring. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Maybe we can all get together if this East Coast Blazer Bash happens. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Dan used to live here before he went to work for Fed Ex there. He and I used to go wheeling around here and Pensacola back when he actually had a truck. In fact, TARussell and I are going to meet him in Gardendale next month to see the buggy inperson for the first time. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

You know, once upon a time a friend of Dan's there in Memphis called me about something but I can't remember what it was. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Who know's maybe it was me. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. boz42

that is cool, it has been a while back, i called about a 1410 yoke for a 14 bolt. it was before i knew about ck5. i wish i could remember the name. i will ask dan who it is i called, if it isn't u, u probably know who it is. i will pm u when i find out.