Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Molded Carpet For Sale

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by jamiemac, Jun 28, 2001.

1. jamiemac

jamiemac 1/2 ton status

Got it in and realized that it was a darker factory gray than what I had. Doesn't match my door panels. I paid 220 delivered to my door. Will take 150 delivered to your door in the 48 states only. This is the molded custom fit carpet for a K5.

2. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

How dark is it? You didn't order this on ebay did you? Someone ganked me out of my ebay order for a grey carpet, beat me by a dollar at the last second for like 96.00 :-( Anywayz... back to the carpet, how dark is it? I am in the market for a gray kit. Could you just specify how dark it is? Do you know what brand? Did you order from LMC? A-1? or ??? Anyway, I pretty much want it as long as it isn't almost black. Let me know, if you could compare the color to something that would be great. I could send the money paypal.

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

How dark is it? I'm looking for a complete carpet set front and rear....have any pictures?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda</A>

4. jamiemac

jamiemac 1/2 ton status

I ordered the carpet from a upolstery shop. The color is called smoke gray. My truck had a really light gray carpet. I was trying to get a darker shade to hide dirt and stains. It really looks good but my seat and door panels are to light. I am running a custom seat in the front and it was allready a little light before. I just screwed up.

5. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Is it possible for you to give me an example of the color. I just don't want it to be charcoal grey. Do you have anything you can compare the color to? I know there is a darker grey, then a silver. You probably need the silver yourself. I think my mom's is silver. Anyway, I guess I'll just take it. I can always pass the sale on if it is too dark :-) Do you have paypal set up? You did say 150 was including shipping right? Sounds good to me. Is it the 4 piece or 6 piece set? What year is your blazer? for 73-91 right?

6. jamiemac

jamiemac 1/2 ton status

The kit that I ordered was a factory look alike kit. There are alot of cheaper kits out there. I paid that much just for the carpet that goes from the firewall to the step up. The whole kit comes with the back area also sells for alot more. I didn't need that because I'm gonna put a small piece at the seat. Then have bedliner sprayed in the back. Because tools, grease,axels,and etc.... Tend to ruin your carpet. The carpet is really full and doesn't deteroirate like cheaper types. It also has the backing on it to help sound deadening and for padding.

I just got it about a week ago.

7. jamiemac

jamiemac 1/2 ton status

It is a dark gray not black. My carpet was i guess the light silver. This carpet is closer to a charcoal. Probably would of been okay but my after market seats were really light so it looks kinda strange.

8. sarazk5

sarazk5 1/2 ton status

Sorry I didn't realize this was just the front half. Someone on ebay was selling a front half only in silver with free shipping for 49.95. He posts stuff every week. He had to brand new front halfs in silver. I don't think he has it on ebay anymore but i know he didn't sell them. If you want I can give you his email addy. I am waiting for him to get back to me when he gets another full kit. He sells carpet kits for most vehicles gets them from manufacturer, damaged boxes etc. Wish yours was a full kit :-(

9. jamiemac

jamiemac 1/2 ton status