Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New month - PLEASE VOTE

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Can Can, Oct 30, 2003.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

The counter at Top4x4sites.com has been reset. Please click on the **Click to vote for CK5 link at the top of the page. You can vote once a day.

Jekbrown- I know you don't want to vote so please be courteous and don't reply.

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

actually, just for you I just voted canmore. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

how about this... i vote every day this coming month, posting in this thread to confirm it each day, and at the end of the month we do the ol' internet shake and be friends again? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Woohoo, 3rd place so far! ttt /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

ping!!

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

2nd place, we can dooo it /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

6. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

I Voted!!

Just a simple question, does CK5 get anything for these Votes or position or is it just because we want to see us in 1st place?? Im not sure how this Vote thing works /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

7. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    The counter at Top4x4sites.com has been reset. Please click on the **Click to vote for CK5 link at the top of the page. You can vote once a day.

Jekbrown- I know you don't want to vote so please be courteous and don't reply.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but Wes' "sneaky post" is probably the technique that's going to get us to #1.

We're moving from 3rd to 1st in less than 2 hours! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. jekbrown

voted 10/31! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I like wes's sneaky post. I just voted and then I went to his post but It was pretty funny. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Greg72

The fact that we can "double" our vote count, and move from 3rd to 1st in about 2 hours......just proves to me that it's not a question of WHO is the premier site on the web at any given moment..... it's more a question of WHEN we will choose to remind the rest of the world!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thank's for my new sig /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Greg72

THAT'S RIGHT, BABY!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Steve's YOUR daddy!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

13. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Number 1 !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well, bend me over and spank me silly!!! I just got in from work and we are in first place by a very large margin. Sometimes even CK5ers can surprise me.....

Jek- I actually don't dislike you. You just have this bad habit of pissing me off on a regular basis. Maybe it's because I'm so sensitive and fragile. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thank you for voting. Although I'm willing to bet that you won't be able to keep it up for a whole month......Anytime you want to PM me and chat feel free and do so.

15. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    Jek- I actually don't dislike you. You just have this bad habit of pissing me off on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

lil ol me? Im like a barrel of fuzzy bunnies, how could i ever piss anyone off?! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm willing to bet that you won't be able to keep it up for a whole month......

[/ QUOTE ]

doh, a challenge!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Anytime you want to PM me and chat feel free and do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You just have this bad habit of pissing me off on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to remember that for when the NCAA season is over so I can have a new sig line /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

ok, it's been a rough week at work... i searched and didn't find wes's 'sneaky post' post... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    someone shoot me a link! i need to see this!!!!
    I love us being #1!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    (he!!, i was gonna suggest that landing on a K5 page passed a vote that way.. duh.. but what do i know!!)....

18. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

19. woody9

woody9 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    We should have more sales like that!
    (oh, and unick, Thanks 4 serving!! Glad Wes got us back to #1 for your return!!!!!!!!!!)

20. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

not a problem its really more fun than work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif