Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New neighbors across the street...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was just outside making my Xploder nice and legal and half of the new across the street neighbors (the husband, I assume) came out and got in his first gen S-10 pickup and turned the key and it did nothing... just clicked...

So he gets out and starts messing around under the hood for a while doing... god knows what (it's so like someone who knows nothing about cars to lift the hood and start playing with stuff -- I do it myself /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) to his engine... I was like it prolly needs to be jumped... But I didn't say anything, just finished tying my license plate to the grille and came inside... It's been about 20 minutes later, I just heard him fire up the engine so I looked out the window just in time to see him disconnecting the cables from his truck and his mini van /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

so why didn't you be a good neighbor and give him a jump?

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well aint that just special...leave it to a ford owner not to offer to help.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

What he said

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

haha i'm gonna hafta agree with the others. geez. what a horrible neighbor. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't have any cables... and yeah I'm not nice to the new neighbors, they could be like my neighbors to the East for all I know /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I had them in a case that had a bunch of tools and stuff in it... I put the case in my friends car to help his dirty girlfriend move because I'm nice and have a vehicle big enough to move all her crap except the bed... and it turned up missing... I got my air compressor back, but have no clue what happened to my damn case and he's not being any help... prolly has it in his house somewhere the fawkar /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. Confedneck

now if it was the neighbors hot wife, you would have been right on over to help...and she would have laughed at your puny 4.0 trying to jump start anything.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

yeah and I'd laugh at his little 2.8 trying to start /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Serves him right for driving a Chivvy /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah and I'd laugh at his little 2.8 trying to start /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Serves him right for driving a Chivvy /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ] "I'd reather push a CHEVY then drive a furd" /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'd rather drive down the street in a burning Xploder on dubz than drive a chivvy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Confedneck

well id rather drive anything than push another..but hey, if you want to push something to work instead of driving..be MY GUEST..but not cappys neighbor

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd rather be claiming the title of Biggest Post Whore than welcoming the new neighbors /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

mr. bubba ray yer gettin close. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif