Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New news

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hi pinion, Sep 24, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

For whoever cares /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif In the last 2 weeks ive sold my home, moved, and now ive been looking for a decent price muscle car.I have one question.....what in the hell happened?All these cars are like 10 grand for an old car /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Ive been out of the loop for a while(been doing the k5 thing)and now, theres no cars left /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Does anyone have any leads on decent muscle cars nowdays? This story is making me sick.Its just one dead end after another .......very frustrating!!/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

dealsonwheels.com ? Maybe?

Maybe look for something obscure that no one has though to snap up

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Hmmmm.... like a maverick grabber? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

WAIT JOE!!! heres something i can afford!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif [​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif pretty nice hu? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Nothing wrong with that car that I can see, a good paint job and she's ready to roll!

7. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

I know it is not a muscle car, but here is what I want:
    [​IMG]

I love these old trucks! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

hwhat kind of truck is that?

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    For whoever cares /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif In the last 2 weeks ive sold my home, moved, and now ive been looking for a decent price muscle car.I have one question.....what in the hell happened?All these cars are like 10 grand for an old car /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Ive been out of the loop for a while(been doing the k5 thing)and now, theres no cars left /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Does anyone have any leads on decent muscle cars nowdays? This story is making me sick.Its just one dead end after another .......very frustrating!!/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Where are you looking ??? Do you want one that is already finished, or are you looking for one too build yourself ??? Are you looking for certin years, makes, and models ??? I bought a 78 El Camino with a next to perfect body from a Auto Museum (Pioneer Auto Museum) for 3 grand. Granted it's only got a stock powertrain, but that will be changed in the future.

10. ncbloodhound

ncbloodhound 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are COE trucks. Here is a good website about them. Most people make them into car haulers for their rods.

http://www.classiccoe.com/ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

How much are you looking to spend??

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They are COE trucks. Here is a good website about them. Most people make them into car haulers for their rods.

http://www.classiccoe.com/ /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

woah! those trucks are awesome!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I know where to find a rust free 1967 Chevy ElCamino for $3500 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It was down in Madras, OR about a month ago though so it might have sold by now... I'll check with a friend I gave the # to and see if he still has it (or see if one of the Bend, OR guys I know on here might make it up that way soon to check on it).