Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New offroad driving course

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k2mslskier, Apr 28, 2006.

1. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

Well sorta. My kid has XBOX with the Halo games. We were playing against each other on this one level where you are in a canyon and you have tanks and these things called Warthogs(awesome offroad vehicle with a gun turret) to drive around and kill each other. Well we found another entertaining way to play the game.

We just starting racing around the canyon jumping over things and crashing into each other. It's pretty cool. I was able to do 2 complete backflips after using a tank as a ramp. We used the windy hilly dirtroad as a race course and were basically playing demolition derby tag.

I'm sure I'm not the first to find this and it may be goofy, but hey, it's quaility time spent with the youngins, no repair costs, no injuries(except for a blister on my thumb) and when you die you just push start over.

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I love playing with the warthogs. I actually just bought another Halo2 disk so we can system link the old x-box with the 360 and go head to head on 2 seperate screens

3. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Where you choose the type of game (Slayer, King of the Hill, etc.) there is an option that sets you out to hit checkpoints, racing style. You might want to check that out!

While you're at it, try racing on the ice level! :waytogo:

4. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

Kewl...will have to check it out. He's the expert of course so I'm sure he'll be ready to woop my butt.:D

5. docgab

docgab 1/2 ton status Premium Member

lol, it's good stuff. Our big thing is crashing into each other and seeing who flips who. I'm still trying to find that magic angle that sends him over constatly.