Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New old news

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by hi pinion, Sep 24, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Hey all Orgonions and everybody else.Havent posted in here recently mainly because ive had nothing usefull to say /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif figured id start trouble in the lounge ,and noy in my backyard/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Anyway, Heres the situation of the comlpication ok,see..i got this badd ass axle ok,its a hi pinion mega axle. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif And i was wanting to trade the thing for an old muscle car i think ,mmhhmm ok?So any of you guys with 20+ acres of land have any old cars you would be willing to trade for the thing,feel free to make some offers, ok? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I paid 4000 bucks for the thing , i want to trade it off if i could, so let me know,jake** /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I'd trade you in a heartbeat if I had a car worth trading for it /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif I dont think anything I have right now would peak your interest though (1972 Chrysler Town and Country Wagon is the only old car right now but no motor/tranny).

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif