Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Parts!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by skratch, Jan 6, 2004.

1. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

My new headers showed up a minute ago!

I ordered a set of Edelbrock TES headers for my 87 Burb a few days ago and they just got here! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I couldn't believe they came with donuts, gaskets, bolts . . .the works! WOW After talking to the guys at Summit the other night I still didn't expect to get all that. Now all I need to do is sand them down and repaint them and go out into the bitter cold and try to install them! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I just get so excited about new parts.
    Now if I can just convince my wallet that I can afford a D60 DRW and a D70 DRW for my truck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. detailer03

detailer03 1/2 ton status

That is what I put on my 89. Almost 5 years ago. Worth every penny. The only problem is the bracket modification on the drivers side that goes to the power steering pump. You have to remove that. Check it out. Plan for some bad words. Let me know. I remember it all too well. That was the only real problem I had.

3. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Cool, Thanks for the heads up! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif