Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New photo albums added to my webshots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Added a couple of albums in my webshots. Click on the link below, on the left side of your screen will be a list of other photo albums. New Pics is of my home, and I got some Sturgis shots. Sorry not the T-N-A everyone wanted.

2. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

congrats..nice veiw there to!...the antena on ur blazer.is that really as tall as i think it is..that pic of it showing the back of it..see it looks like its going right above the tree..thats one tall antena if it is! with some lights and bigger tires that things ganna rock!!

Bryan

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

The antenna is a 102" whip. It's up there a ways. I really like this lot. It's so peacefull out here. Nobody cares what ya do, there is no pressure. I'm planning on starting on the body work in about a month. Gotta skirt the house and get the deck attached first.

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

yea sounds like a good deal! i wanna put some dual antennas on my blazer..i heard form my dad that the dual ones like on a semi work forward and backwards or something like that? cuase i was telling him how i heard that duals didint work that well..so i was wondering why they have them on some semi's...could i run that kind of a setup on my blazer?

Bryan

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I personally prefer a single antenna center mounted over cophasing. And get it as high as possible. The 102" is just too tall on a 18 wheeler. They cophase to compensate for the signal blockage they get from the trailor. http://www.signalengineering.com/ultimate/mobile_antennas.html May answer some of your questions.

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

cool..thanx