Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Photos!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Big Sean E, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Big Sean E

Big Sean E Registered Member

Click on the "Before and After" link and tell me what you think about her. She's mostly finished (for now) until I can get a bit more funds together. New items added: Skyjacker 4" inch Softride lift, Energy Suspensions body mounts, Bonarue Spare tire carrier, Skyjacker steering stabilizer, 33" BFG AT/KO's, Mickey Thompson Classic II's, 4.11 Gears, Auburn limited slip in the Dana 44(front), LockRight No-Slip in the 12 bolt(rear), Edelbrock 1406 Carb (replaced a newer but troubled Holley) and a new 15" K&N air filter for the new carb. The old tires and rims are now for sale along with the Holley and matching 15" K&N filter. The Holley, which is less than a year old, just needs someone who knows how to tune her. I didn't have the expertise, and had my problems. It's still as shiny as the day I bought it, and I could even show the receipt for when it was bought, and installed. The tires and wheels are about a year old, and are in excellent condition. I just wanted to have highly polished wheels. Well I hope you like the photos!

2. rrent

rrent 1/2 ton status

Nice pictures -- thats a great looking truck - was the tire carrier made specifically for the 1st gen. Blazer? Was it a bolt on or did it take a little fabrication?

I pm'd you on the Holley - depending on the model & price - I might take it off your hands.

Ronnie

3. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

What an awesome Blazer! If I ever get my K20 done, I must get a Blazer.

4. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

very nice looking Blazer - both before and after! The courtesy lights even work! WOW!
    /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

jebus, i didnt expect such a nice looking truck in the "before" section, that thing is mint!
    but the "after" pics are even better, its amazing what a lift and tires can do to a vehicle...
    very nice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

great looking ride! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

That is a damn nice looking truck! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Mine was red before I primed it, I like 'em in red.

8. Big Sean E

That tire carrier gos right into the receiver, and actually extends it. the only tradeoff is that you reduce your trailer tongue weight capacity by 30%. But, it's the only choice if you don't want to drill into the body. The address is: www.sparetirecarrier.com

It tips forward for access into the rear of your truck, comes with a locking hitch pin, and if towing dictates, can be taken off. What more could you ask for? (Damn, I should get a commission for this sales talk!) /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. easy_13

easy_13 Registered Member

Nice, Sean. What mirrors are those?

10. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Ford F150 mirrors. I got em too.

11. Big Sean E

Yup, and If you're really slick, you can get the '96 Bronco mirrors with the turn signals in them and hook them up! I'm really trying to find some now.