Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Pics From The Weekend

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Polaris, May 27, 2003.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

P.S. The only body damage from the weekend was done by hubby's truck "kissing" mine. Sheesh! Friday night I was told "pull ahead a little bit" and then "stop" and so I did. Moments later he bumped into my right tail light. Sunday afternoon he was backing up and dented my Hi-Lift. Now, he is an extremely good driver but he doesn't get enough vacuum for his brakes to work very well. I think that will be his priority for repair now! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Great pics! How crowded were the trails this past weekend? My floorboards have a few uh.... problems... to be cut out and welded up before I am able to get out again. Hopefully I can make a run with your family this year... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

The trails were pretty crowded but they usually are on that weekend. It was hard to get past that area where Trev would go down the dropoff and into the mud last year. It's way different this year and I did not see anyone actually get through. Someone brought a couch to sit on and watch people get stuck. Lots of drunken idiots, too.

We'll probably have a local run sometime in June. I'll try to remember to let you know in advance in case you & your friends want to come up this way. I'd have to ok it with Trev but we have lots of camping room on our river frontage, and a fire pit /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif